Monday, December 9, 2019

#9 Assignment



View on Vocaroo >>

True happiness is not about becoming famous or getting rich. What really makes us happy is relationships. Interpersonal relationships require long-term efforts to achieve and maintain, and are also closely related to our lives.

Professor Robert's speech surprised me very much, because his findings are in line with my opinion. He scientifically confirmed my point that interpersonal relationships are very important to us. Before I watched his speech, I thought that family and friends are the most important things in our lives, because the satisfaction they give us (compared to such as playing games or watching movies) is not easy to achieve, but at the same time they won’t leave us casually, and everything I do, is all for my family, I hope I can make them live a better life in the future. I agree that interpersonal relationships play a very important role in our lives and will bring us happiness. After all, mental health affects physical health. I am gratefully for the family and friends that always by my side. I hope that we can maintain a good relationship for decades to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#9 Assignment View on Vocaroo >> True happiness is not about becoming famous or getting rich. What really makes us happy is r...